Virginia Wealth Management has a small and selective group of clients by design. Consequently, we provide a concierge level service to our clients, and we think this a requirement of the huge responsibility we are given in helping clients oversee their finances.
It is our role to help you manage your financial affairs on an intimate level, including:
- Helping you establish convenient transfers from your account custodian to outside banking institutions
- Reviewing important tax considerations with our clients and their tax advisors*
- Coordinating with clients’ attorneys when updating estate plans
- Managing trusts as trustees or serving as successor trustees
- Facilitating charitable gifts
- Assisting you in educating your children about money
- Maintaining your long-term objectives through any economic, financial, or political environment
Our family atmosphere emphasizes the importance of mutual trust in each of our business relationships. Uniquely, most of our clients are friends long before they become clients.
The most significant role we play in our clients’ financial lives is helping them keep their investment plans on course. It’s during volatile markets or major life events where a quality advisor can make the greatest impact.